Online INC

My Way to Earn Online

31 May 2011 Tuesday

Not an interesting day to trade today, I see there is no opportunity for my system as in the morning it already take off to the moon, haw haw haw.

Well nothing to lose, I teach full time today from 13.00 GMT+7 till 21.00 and still need to drive to buy some food. Urf, really impatient for tomorrow, right now I see buying opportunity for EUR/USD but I'll pass as this is low volume time or I'd say it is something that I cannot watch and somehow I have the feeling it might correct down more before deciding what to do next. 1.4400 is strong barrier followed by 1.4500, I'll do some long term trade for short if price ever reach that level. (Considering the power and persistence of EUR/USD movement, I think 1.4500 is in the card.

okay, have a nice day, have green pips.

0 comments: