Online INC

My Way to Earn Online

1 June 2011 EUR/USD continuing review

Whoopsie it falls to give around 35 pips, but I mess up with Swiss army EA hehehe
I forget to adjust the trail into 30 break even and 50 pip trailing,
Got my position BE+1 after first attack to 1.4397 and price bounce back up, later second attack trust down more than 1.4400 and close below it, I'm sure it still can go down more,

But need to take caution as Trichet will speak 2 hours later,
What will happen to Greece? I think a delayed default for now,
but what will happen next time? delayed default again? the government have very big reserve then,
I don't think so, the next wave of default and no one have enough protection to default.

Anyway I'm taking short again after that BE taken down yielding me total of +37 pips, up 3.64% not bad,
Already out, waiting for next setup so I can reach +62 pip target. 25 pips more and time to close the platform, or maybe hunting for small chance hehehe.

Impossible mean I'm possible.

0 comments: