Online INC

My Way to Earn Online

27 June 2011 EUR/USD

It's a strong move down today, we have already expected this movement from very long time ago, where I set the sentiment for EUR/USD at 1 June. What is the next move, is it able to go further?
I think yes, we might have 1.3880 this week or next month, to fulfill monthly chart test of low and breach.

Surely in line with fundamental news that QE2 end this June,
Time for a chart


A triangle formed at EUR/USD, If I want to buy this thing, surely it's time to do it with tight stop loss, But seeing all the momentum down that is very strong, I won't do it yet, waiting for any clear sign from reversal candle. Otherwise it is going to break nicely today.
Let's wait, If break, test of low 1.3975 is on the table and further down to 1.3930, 1.3880 in card.

Have a nice day

0 comments: