Online INC

My Way to Earn Online

Forex: GBP/USD 21 September setup


Remember last time I mention 1.5500? the price falling beautifully to that level, not at fix number 1.5500 but you can see clearly a beautiful bounce for around 55 pip. Well, I miss it, because I'm sleeping when that happened.

Because it's already happened, what I want to do now is stay sideline, because tonight there is FOMC meeting to decide rate and also most important announcement from the Fed about quantitative measure for economy, if the fed decided to give more stimulus then we'll have *pump*, *pump*, *pump* (weakening in dollar as fed injecting money to economy).

See some short position? well I'm taking scalp position, currently up around 20 pip and already break even, not a big position comparing to what I want to take at 1.5500. Just ignore this position as it's counter trending relative to longer trend.

0 comments: