Online INC

My Way to Earn Online

Forex: GBP/USD 20 September setup

If you are looking for short, then it is already too late for now for safe short.
Currently the price moving in bullish area, so to be at the safe side we must play it long until the price tell us not.

Last time when G/U making new high, we see clear divergence in MACD, when the hanging man and bearish engulfing candle appear *Wham* money in the pocket.

For now I think 1.5500 still far, MACD still at bullish side, if you are aggressive, taking long at MA 50 might be good idea (For me, I'll pass, because I don't have much time to monitor the trade).
With all the setup, I'll wait at least till price moving to around 1.5500, see what happen, place bulk order when the direction clear.
Conclusion: No position yet

0 comments: